Saturday, July 22, 2017

Changing Skies

Ace of Wands Photography put together this video to encourage everyone to look up. I am an avid sky watcher. I've taken hundreds of pictures of the clouds and the sun that would interest no one but myself. It's my own private collection of the heavens, one might say. I've watched the sky my whole life and I am noticing some real changes in the clouds. There used to be the standards: stratus, nimbus, cirrus, cumulus and the combos of each. They used to be real predictors of weather. Today, we have clouds they are making up names for. The sun too seems to have changed. The light is much whiter and the heat emanating from it is like a laser beam. I draw no conclusions; I'll leave that up to the reader. However, presented here, is an Ace of Wands Photography (artful) rendition of some very interesting and beautiful anomalies that have been documented over this past year. (Oh, and the objects flying around the sun? I'm not even going to wager a guess.)


Visit www.aceofwandsphotography for unique art and home decor - express yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Never Just A Chair

I love to photograph chairs. An empty chair speaks volumes about the past and about potential. People sit in chairs. The more people, the ...